ATP Cycle I Survey
The Active Transportation Program Call for Projects came to a close on May 21, 2014. As staff at Caltrans and volunteers around the state work on scoring 767 applications, planning for Cycle II has also begun.
We need your help to improve the program for the second round of funding which will open up in Spring/Summer 2015.
We are collecting feedback from June 12 – June 26. We will be sharing the results of the survey in our webinar on June 26 and here. Responses are needed from anyone who was involved with the ATP and especially from the following groups:
- Applicants who submitted one proposal
- Applicants who submitted one – five proposals
- Groups that were unsuccessful in applying
- Community partners and “co-applicants”
- Workgroup, ATP training participants
You are welcome to submit a survey, attend the webinar on June 26, or both.