ATP Cycle 3 Info Session Webinar on April 13
March 18, 2016 Leave a comment
We will be holding a webinar on Wednesday, April 13 from 10:00am to 12:00pm to give an update on ATP Cycle 3 and prepare you for the application process.
Join us on Wednesday, April 13 from 10:00am-12:00pm for an information session on Cycle 3 of the Active Transportation Program. The call for applications is expected to be released on April 15 with an application deadline of June 15. Come hear about what’s changed in the guidelines and application, how to prepare the application and lessons learned from past cycles that can prepare you to be successful in this round. This webinar is sponsored by the Safe Routes to School National Partnership with help from our partners at the California Bicycle Coalition, California Walks, Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition, ClimatePlan and PolicyLink. Registration is available here.
This session will be recorded for those who cannot attend. (The recording is here.)
Our draft agenda is as follows:
- ATP Basics & Timeline
- Disadvantaged Communities
- The ATP Application Questions
- Planning projects
- Non-Infrastructure/SRTS projects
- Quick Tips for a Successful Application
- Project Examples from Previous Cycles
We have also updated our ATP fact sheet for Cycle 3. Check it out here.
Questions? Please contact Bill Sadler, California Senior Policy Manager, at email@example.com.
Visit these links to learn more about ATP:
- Caltrans ATP website: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/LocalPrograms/atp/
- California Transportation Commission ATP website: http://www.catc.ca.gov/programs/ATP.htm
- California Active Transportation Resource Center: www.casaferoutestoschool.org
- Our ATP toolkit: https://saferoutescalifornia.org/srts-atp-funding/