Save the Date: Los Angeles County Active Transportation Collaborative – August 28th Meeting
August 5, 2014 Leave a comment
- Thursday August 28th 4:00 – 5:30pm
- Hub LA 830 Traction Ave, 2nd Floor, LA 90013
Please RSVP today to join us on Thursday August 28th at 4pm at our meeting space at HubLA for a strategy meeting among Los Angeles County partners to chart a pathway forward to strengthen and ensure adoption of Metro’s draft Complete Streets policy by October.
Who should attend?
– Community-based organizations that can leverage relationships with local elected leaders to cultivate champions for a strong Complete Streets policy
– Public agency staff who have reviewed the draft language and can provide insights into how the draft policy could be strengthened to ensure implementation
– Anyone who wants to hear our initial reaction to the draft language and ideas to make it better
And we invite partners to to stick around after our Collaborative meeting for the HubLA free Wine Down at 6pm which will spotlight civic innovation such as Great Streets LA efforts and more!
Directions to the meeting space at HubLA:
- Transit: From the Gold Line Little Tokyo Station walk south on Alameda, turn east onto Traction Ave. (roughly ½ mile or 9 minutes), or approx a 1 mile walk from Union Station, about 20 minutes. Dash A also stops in front of the Hub.
- Bike Parking: lock up on the railings near the entrance.
- Parking: Street metered parking is available or you can park in the parking lot for the building. The parking rate in the lot is $2 for every 15 mins, max $15.