TARC hosting Preparing for ATP Call for Projects webinar
January 29, 2014 Leave a comment
Please join us for a webinar hosted by TARC that will focus on preparing for the Active Transportation Program Call for Projects. The Call for Projects is expected to be released at the end of March 2014.
Title: Preparing for the Active Transportation Program Call for Projects – TARC Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM PST
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/455722486
- Welcome and House Keeping (TARC)
- Overview of the Draft ATP Guidelines (Jeanie Ward-Waller, Safe Routes to School National Partnership)
- Review of Past Application Questions and Scoring, and Tips and Tools (TARC)
- Conducting Tallies and Surveying Parents for Baseline Data (TARC)
- Gathering Data from the Updated TIMS SRTS Collision Map Viewer (SafeTREC)
- Review of the National Center for Safe Routes to School: 4 things that make a successful NI program (TARC)
- Q & A
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. This webinar replaces TARC’s February Non-Infrastructure Awardee Networking Call. A regular meeting schedule will resume on April 2, 2014. Slides will be available on the TARC website after the webinar, in case you are unable to attend due to holiday observance. They also plan to audio record the webinar.