Los Angeles County Partners travel to Sacramento!
August 7, 2013 Leave a comment
We’re excited to head to Sacramento next week to attend the Safe Routes to School National Conference! Out of 600 national attendees we’re thrilled that over 35 of those registered are from Los Angeles County!
Please join us on Wednesday August 14th during the 1:30 -2:45 session where Los Angeles County organizations (Advancement Project, Green LA, T.R.U.S.T. South LA) will be speaking about their Safe Routes to School efforts on the panel: When Communities Speak Up! Equity and Empowerment in SRTS Efforts. See the full agenda here.
And if you arrive on Monday, please join us at the open Safe Routes to School National Partnership annual meeting and social that afternoon.
We hope to see you there in Sacramento – definitely say hi if you see Los Angeles County SRTSNP based staffers: Jessica Meaney, Pauline Chow, Rye Baerg and Mikaela Randolph.
Here’s the most current list of Los Angeles County attendees:
- Charles Gandy – Long Beach
- Christina Cardenas – Baldwin Park
- Concepcion Gonzalez – Baldwin Park
- Cory Wilkerson – Burbank
- Colin Bogart – Los Angeles
- Craig Martinez – Los Angeles
- Daniella Alcedo – Covina
- Helen Pallares – Los Angeles
- Janice Burns – Los Angeles
- Javier Hernandez – Los Angeles
- Eileen Forbes – Los Angeles
- Eduardo Covarrubias – El Monte
- Holly Harper – Los Angeles
- Jamecca Marshall – Los Angeles
- Janna Smith – Los Angeles
- Jean Varden – Lancaster
- Jeff Jacobberger – Sherman Oaks
- Jessica Meaney – Los Angeles
- Jim Shanman – Los Angeles
- Kristofor Norberg – Alhambra
- Lee Miller – Alhambra
- Melissa Varela – Lancaster
- Melissa Ross – Los Angeles
- Mikaela Randolph – Los Angeles
- Miki Carpenter – Covina
- Mike Cummings – Los Angeles
- Misha Penn – Covina
- Pauline Chow – Pasadena
- Peter Dzewaltowski – Santa Monica
- Ron Noblet – Los Angeles
- Ryan Snyder – Los Angeles
- Rye Baerg – Montrose
- Shanon Muir – Los Angeles
- Tham Nguyen – Los Angeles