TWO action team meetings on Monday 10/29 – lots of opportunities to get involved!
October 25, 2012 Leave a comment
On Monday, both our Complete Streets action team and our joint-use and community-centered schools action team are meeting to talk about important upcoming efforts with many opportunities for your involvement! Both action teams will meet via conference call on Monday, Oct 29th – see below for the corresponding times.
Complete Streets action team: 10/29, 11:00am
Joint-use action team: 10/29, 1:00pm
For both meetings we will use the following conference line:
Conference Call Number: 1-866-394-4146
Access Code: 553816012#
The Complete Streets action team will discuss:
- SACOG, SANDAG region-wide efforts for Complete Streets policies
- Caltrans Complete Streets Implementation Plan follow up
- Implementing Complete Streets in lower-income communities
- Open discussion and other suggestions for promoting Complete Streets
The Joint-use action team will discuss:
- CA Department of Education initiatives and meeting with CDE staff on our policy goals
- Opportunities within the Sustainable Communities Strategies and regional planning for joint-use policies
- Best practices for joint-use agreements in lower-income communities
- Open discussion and other suggestions for promoting joint-use and community-center school siting
We’d love your input – please mark your calendar and plan to join both conversations!