California State Network – September Meeting
September 24, 2012 Leave a comment
Please join us Thursday, September 27th via conference call from 9-10am for our Safe Routes to School State Network Meeting. All are welcome and invited to join. Please note, we hold these meetings monthly, on the 4th Thursday of the month from 9-10am.
Thursday, September 27th from 9-10 am
Conference Call Number (toll-free): 1-866-394-4146,
Access Code: 553816012#
- Introductions – 5 minutes - end at 9:05
- Caltrans SRTS/SR2S Update - Quarterly Update, Dawn Foster (Caltrans), 15 minutes – end approx 9:20
- Safe Routes to School Technical Assistance Resource Center (TARC) - Monthly Update, Patti Horsley (California Department of Public Health), 5 minutes – end approx 9:25
- Health in Regional Transportation Plans Bill AB441 - Sarah Mercer (California Pan-Ethnic Health Network), 20 minutes - end approx 9:45
- MAP-21 California implementation update - Deb Hubsmith (SRTSNP), 10 minutes - end approx 9:55
- Announcements and other upcoming events - end at 10 AM
Next Meeting: October 25th 9-10am via conference call (4th Thursday of every month).