Join September Southern California Network’s Summit Meeting (9/26)
August 22, 2012 Leave a comment
September is a face-to-face meeting with partners and the Safe Routes to School community to celebrate our collective milestones and strategize our next steps. The meeting will be on Wednesday, September 26th at the California Endowment from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Space is limited to 50 participants so please RSVP at the bottom of this post. A reminder will be sent a week before the meeting to confirm your attendance.
Read on for more meeting details and agenda.
Location: The California Endowment, 1000 North Alameda Street Los Angeles, CA 90012, Redwood Room
Date: Wednesday, September 26th
Time: 10am – 1:30pm
Agenda is as follows, but subject to change based on attendance and feedback from participants:
- 10:00 am-11:00 am: Updates from each county
- 11:00 am-11:20 am: PR Campaign around Walk to School Day
- 11:20 am-11:40 am: Public Health Initiative
- 11:40 am-12:00 pm: SCAG/SANDAG Policy Update and Celebration of Policy Wins
- 12:00pm-1:30 pm: Networking
Hope to see you there!