April Meeting: So Cal Network
April 12, 2011 Leave a comment
Please join us Wednesday April 13th via conference call from 10 – 11 a.m. for our Safe Routes to School Southern California Network Meeting. All are welcome and invited to join.
Wednesday April 13th, 10 – 11 a.m.
Conference Call Number: (218) 862-1001
Access Code: 1009315#
Follow our real time notes on this meeting by using Pirate Pad.
- Introductions, Welcome to new participants (5 minutes)
- New Bicycle and Pedestrian Curricula Guide, Dave Cowan, Safe Routes to School National Partnership (webinar)
- Transportation Funding and the Regional Transportation Plan, Warren Whiteaker, SCAG Staff (webinar)
- Safe Routes to School Technical Assistance Resource Center (TARC) Update, Justine Hearn, California Department of Public Health
- Staff Report, Jessica Meaney, Safe Routes to School National Partnership
- Announcements from others
- 4/28/11 State Network Meeting: 9 – 10 a.m. Tune in for our important Webinar training on using the State’s new collision mapping tool, Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS)
- 4/27/11 and 5/4/11 California Pan-Ethnic Health Network Event in Los Angeles and San Diego
- End of April – anticipated Caltrans to release Call for Projects from Federal Safe Routes to School Funds
- 5/3/11 Caltrans District 7 – Free Safe Routes to School Workshop
- 5/4/11 County and MPO meeting in downtown LA
- 5/18/11 So Cal Network May Meeting 10 – 11 a.m.
- Mid May Goal – 75 endorsements of Regional Platform, Who is your SCAG Representative – find out here
- June and July – SCAG Public Outreach RTP meetings (dates and locations TBD)